- “Personal Information” means Personal Information as defined in section 1 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002.
- “Processing” means using or accessing information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, collating, storing, analysing, updating, modifying, disclosing and deleting information.
- “Services” means the Website, the global influencer marketing platform operated by Bloggers2Brands, Bloggers2Brands’s mobile applications, and services provided by Bloggers2Brands in relation thereto.
- “Website” refers to, and includes any part or element of, bloggers2brands.co.za and any of its sub-domains.
Processing of Personal Information
- In order to use the Services, you will be required to register an account with Bloggers2Brands. During this registration process, you will be asked to provide Bloggers2Brands with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, your paypal or local bank account details, information regarding your social media account etc.
- This Personal Information is used by Bloggers2Brands to create a profile for you in order to provide the Services. Should you elect to not share this Personal Information, you will be unable to complete the registration process and use the Services.
- Bloggers2Brands will not share, rent or sell your Personal Information with third parties except under the following circumstances:
- when you have consented or directed us to share the information;
- with service providers, affiliates and partners who perform services on Bloggers2Brands’s behalf;
- the transfer of Personal Information as an asset of Bloggers2Brands’s business in the event that it is involved in a merger, acquisition or the sale of all or a part of its assets;
- as may be required by law; and
- when, in the sole opinion of Bloggers2Brands, it is necessary to do so to protect its rights or your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate and/or prevent fraud or a breach of security.
- Bloggers2Brands will store and use your Personal Information only for so long as your account for the Services is active and as may be necessary to comply with any applicable laws, resolve disputes and to enforce its agreements.
Safety and Security
- Bloggers2Brands uses all reasonable technical and organisational measures to secure the integrity of the Personal Information under its control and prevent the loss of, damage to or unauthorised destruction of your Personal Information and unlawful access to or Processing of your Personal Information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or banking details) on our registration forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Links to Other Sites / Third Parties
Correction of Personal Information
- If your Personal Information changes (such as your email address), you undertake to correct, update or amend your Personal Information by editing your account profile accordingly.
- Bloggers2Brands may use your information to contact you about promotions and services. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of these communications by deactivating your account for the Services or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” option on the communication.
Other Terms and Conditions.
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms and conditions at http://Bloggers2Brands.com
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Unit F10, Centurion Business Park, Cape Town, 7441